Day 8: Most overrated book

Darkfever (Fever #1) - Karen Marie Moning

I have thought about a couple of books for this title, but eventually arrived upon this one. My first thought was Twilight, but most people I know didn't like it, so maybe I just move in the right circles. And Twilight was actually sort of fine. It was so shallow, I skimmed a lot, but it was a quick read. 50 Shade of Grey was another option, but I only listened to part of it.

I also thought about this book for another category, most disappointing, but I decided to put it here, because I'm almost the only one I know who hasn't liked it. It was hard getting through it. I couldn't connect with any of the characters. The world building I liked, until the Light Fae power came to play. I just couldn't read that, and not think "rape". That part I found so disgusting, I couldn't read it the second time it came up, had to page through it. The only reason why I read the whole thing was because it was a group read and I felt at least I had to give it a try. Though it was tough. So sorry guys, but I guess it's really "insult books other people liked" day.

Full review you can read here.