Reading progress update: I've read 35%.

Stargate SG-1: The Barque of Heaven - Suzanne Wood

On a routine expedition to an abandoned Goa’uld world, SG-1 inadvertently initiate Ra’s ancient trial – and once begun, the trial cannot be halted. Relying on Dr. Daniel Jackson’s vast wealth of knowledge, Colonel O’Neill must lead his team from planet to planet, completing each task in the allotted time. There is no rest, no respite. To stop means being trapped forever in the farthest reaches of the galaxy, and to fail means death.

I have so many books in progress right now, but I can't resist. Stargate SG-1 is the fandom where I haven't seen a fanfiction that looked good enough to try. So now that I got my hands on official books, I can't stop reading. Especially not after the first one, which was pretty good.

This one is very good as well. I love the voyage in it, going from planet to planet, always wondering what the next one will hold. I haven't been reading fast, but I'm kind of busy, but I wish I could.

The only thing that bothers me is Jack calling Teal'c "T". I don't remember him doing that. Okay, it's been a long time since I saw the series in English, and in Hungarian it would sound weird, so maybe he did call him that.